SimplyPrint – 3D Printer from Hong Kong-based Company Manli
Manli Technology Group Ltd situated in Hong Kong announced the SimplyPrint 3D – 3D printer aimed especially for home users, design studios and DIY hobbists. The SimplyPrint 3D represents auto Brace Creation Technology (BCT) which makes floating 3D object with auto support insertion real for 3D printing. To make set-up easier it includes auto bed leveling. The SimplyPrint 3D is provided with free Manli 3D software to convert STL file into GCode file, 3D object scale control and raft / support insertion in a couple of clicks.
- Orienting technology – FFF – Fused filament fabrication
- Stratum Resolution: 0.13mm – 0.3mm
- Build envelope: 140 x 140 x 150mm
- Orinfice: Single Nozzle 0.4mm
- Filament: 1.75 mm ABS& PLA
- User Interface: Easy navigation keypad and Touch Screen Color LCD display
- Printer size: 49cm (width) x 43cm (depth) x 59cm (height)
- Connectivity: USB2.0 port, SD Card interface for direct file printing
The SimplyPrint 3D printer is a reworked edition of the company’s first 3D printer MXPrint 3D, that was created especially for manufacturing use. The new SimplyPrint 3D printer goes together with an enclosure in order to decrease temperature differences during printing. The SimplyPrint 3D printer’s price will be estimated about $ 1,299 US, which is $300 more expensive in comparison with MXPrint 3D.
Manli Technology Group has been the most important producer and supplier of MiniPCs, NVIDIA GeForce Graphics Cards, Bluetooth Handsets, Motherboards and other elements since 1996.