- December 21st, 2014
- Categories: 3D Printing Events News
Inside 3D Printing Returns to Singapore in January – Get 10% OFF!
Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo, the largest professional 3D printing event worldwide, will be returning to the Suntec Singapore Convention and Exhibition Centre on January 27-28, 2015, and we’re excited to be partnering to offer our readers a discount!
Inside 3D Printing Singapore expects more than 1,500 registrants and 20 exhibiting organizations for the event, including top 3D printing companies such as Stratasys, Materialise, and UL.
The conference will feature keynotes and seminars hosted by both local and international experts, including the following:
- Michele Marchesan, Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer, 3D Systems
- Professor Chua Chee Kai, Director, NTU Additive Manufacturing Centre
- Ian Gibson, Professor of Industrial Design, School of Engineering, Deakin University
- Fan Mingwei, Director and Co-founder, Bio3D Technologies
- Simin Zhou, Vice President of Digital Manufacturing Technologies, UL
And many other industry luminaries! See the full speaker list here.
Session Topics Include:
- 3D Printing in Life Sciences and Biomedicine
- 3D Scanning Technologies to Streamline Your Business
- Explosive Development: Iterating Beyond Conventions
- 3D Printing a New Economic Order
Interested in attending? Get 10% OFF Full Conference Passes with discount code SCRATCH. Register now!