- May 12th, 2015
- Categories: 3D Printing Events News
3D wonders during the master classes at 3D Print Conference. St. Petersburg
On June 5, St. Petersburg will host for the first time a conference devoted to modern technology of 3D printing and scanning, 3D Print Conference. St. Petersburg.
The event program continues to amaze. In addition to the experts’ speeches and demonstrations of specialized 3D equipment, the conference organizers in collaboration with TOP 3D Shop will hold four professional master classes revealing possibilities of 3D printing and 3D scanning in practice.
Master classes at 3D Print Conference. St. Petersburg is a perfect solution for those who want to acquire basic skills of work with 3D printers and scanners.
During this period, the visitors will learn all about types of 3D printing and models of 3D printers, about the software for 3D equipment and technologies of 3D scanning of models as well as a lot of secrets of the three-dimensional printing.
Schedule of master classes at 3D Print Conference. St. Petersburg:
- General information (10:30—11:30)
- Application information on 3D printing;
- FDM 3D printing technology;
- Types of 3D printing.
- 3D printing (11:30—13:30)
- Overview of 3D printers
- Overview of software for Makerbot and Picaso 3D
- 3D print of your models.
- Coffee break (13:30—14:30)
- 3D scanning (14:30—16:00)
- 3D scanning technologies
- Types of scanners (Artec, David, Sense)
- Useful software for 3D scanning.
- Life Hacking (16:00—17:30)
- Secret banks of 3D models
- Useful software for 3D printing
- Secrets of smooth 3D printing.
3D Print Conference. St. Petersburg is a conference that will conquer St. Petersburg!
For more information, see (here).