- Categories: 3D Printers
- Comments (0)
3D Printer Printrbot Simple
- Fabricates objects from G-code instructions using PLA thermoplastic filament
- Open platform for ease of access with machined aluminum and laser-cut birch wood frame construction
- Builds objects to maximum dimensions of 4 x 4 x 4 inches/102 x 102 x 102 mm (H x W x D)
- Vertical (Z-axis) resolution of 100 microns (0.10 mm)
- Machined aluminum axis rods with linear bearings and injection molded gears help ensure precise movement
3D Printer Description
The Printrbot Simple 3D printer comes fully assembled, has an open platform, a frame constructed of machined aluminum and laser-cut birch wood, and fabricates objects using PLA (1.75mm) filament.
The printer is commanded through the provided micro USB cable using G-code numerical control instructions. An SD memory card slot can store G-Code instructions on a memory card for operation without a connection to a computer.
The size 17 stepper motors meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standard ICS 16-2001. The printer comes with 0.5 lb of PLA filament.
|Product size||7x8x9 inches|
|Product weight||5.25 lb (2.38 kg)|
|Print size||4x4x4 in (102x102x102 mm)|
|Power requirements||12v 6A laptop style power supply|
|Operation system||Windows, Mac OS, Linux|
Please provide your rating for this 3D printer and leave your review/comment using form below .