- Categories: 3D Printers
- Comments (0)
Diy 3d Printer Kit – 3d Stuffmaker – Evolution (Transparent)
3D Printer Features
- 5 micron print accuracy, with 50-700 microns.
- Exchangeable print plates, extruders and nozzles.
- Eco-friendly, non-hazardous print filament(PLA).
- 0.09 to 0.7mm layer height (super-fine to fast & coarse surface finish).
- Easy Printing Software and User Manual.
3D Printer Description
This is not an assembled 3d printer but DIY kit. 3D Stuffmaker is a division of iPRINT Technologies and sets the standard for 3D printing. They manufacture affordable 3D printers and have various models specifically designed for professionals, innovators and hobbyists. 3D stuffmaker printers are used extensively by inventors, designers, engineers, educators and are used for robotics, toy and model making.
3D Printer Technical specifications
|Product size||20x18x18in (51x46x45cm)|
|Product weight||77lb (35kg) fully assembled|
|Power requirements||12V DC Power Supply|
|Warranty||1 year / 3 month of Skype support|
Please provide your rating for this 3D printer and leave your review/comment using form below .