Prototype Supply C1 series 3D printing filament – for demanding FDM applications
3D Printer operators looking for high-quality printed objects with better dimensional control, excellent layer adhesion, and a wide selection of colors are using Prototype Supply C1 3D printing filament.
Prototype Supply C1 filament is made especially for the needs of professional-quality 3D printing:
- Manufactured specifically for use with 3D printers, not industrial plastic welding
- High dimensional stability for improved accuracy.
- Excellent melt and adhesion properties.
- Wide spool diameter for straighter filament.
- Greater selection of colors to choose from.
- Makerbot Replicator 2X, Replicator 2, Replicator, and Thing-o-Matic w/ Mk7 Stepstruder
- Afinia H-Series
- Up! Mini, Plus, and Plus2
- Deezmaker Bukito
- MakerGear M2
- Most other printers with 1.75mm extruder