- Categories: 3D Printers
- Comments (0)
3D Printer Printrbot PLUS (v2)
- Fabricates objects from G-code instructions using ABS or PLA thermoplastic filament
- Open platform for ease of access with machined aluminum and laser-cut birch wood frame construction
- Builds objects to maximum dimensions of 8 x 8 x 8 inches/203 x 203 x 203 mm (H x W x D)
- Vertical (Z-axis) resolution of 100 microns (0.10 mm)
- Aluminum build platform heats to help provide thermal stability
3D Printer Description
The Printrbot PLUS (v2) 3D printer comes fully assembled, has an open platform, a frame constructed of machined aluminum and laser-cut birch wood. It comes with a direct drive extruder with a cooling fan, and an Ubis hot end that accepts 1.75mm ABS or PLA filament.
The hot end can be replaced to accept 3mm filament (both sold separately). The printer is commanded through the provided micro USB cable using G-code numerical control instructions. An SD memory card slot can store G-Code instructions on a memory card (sold separately) for operation without a connection to a computer.
The frame is made of laser-cut birch wood. The aluminum build platform heats to help provide thermal stability. Machined aluminum axis rods with linear bearings and injection molded gears help ensure precise movement. The size 17 stepper motors meet the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) standard ICS 16-2001. The printer comes with 0.5 lb of PLA filament.
|Product size||20x20x20 inches|
|Product weight||26 pounds|
|Print size||8x8x8in (203x203x203mm)|
|Print filament||ABS or PLA|
|Power requirements||ATX Power Supply / 12v 6A laptop style power supply|
|Operation system||Windows, MAC OS, Linux|
Please provide your rating for this 3D printer and leave your review/comment using form below .