- Categories: 3D Printing Books
- Comments (0)
3D CAD with Autodesk 123D: Designing for 3D Printing, Laser Cutting, and Personal Fabrication
Publication Date: March 22, 2014 | Edition: 1 | ISBN-10: 1449343015 | ISBN-13: 978-1449343019
Design and create real-world objects with 3D printers, laser cutters, or common materials that you assemble yourself. It’s easy with Autodesk’s free 123D tools. In this full-color book, Jesse Harrington Au—Autodesk’s Maker Advocate—shows you how to design objects from scratch, work with existing models, or scan real-world objects.
You’ll learn how to use tools in the entire Autodesk 123D suite—including the 123D CAD program, 123D Catch, 123D Sculpt, and 123D Make—to design, sculpt, scan, and print 3D objects with an easy-to-learn CAD interface. It’s ideal for makers, hobbyists, students, artists, and designers, including beginners.
- Jump right into the world personal fabrication without costly or complicated software tools
- Create amazing 3D objects out of common materials, even if you don’t have a laser cutter or 3D printer
- Make 3D scans of objects using an iPad or a camera
- Get clear, full-color images of the 123D suite’s user interface, as well as views of 3D models